Can I ask you 3 questions?
- How large is your current database of past clients, sphere, and leads?
- What is your system for staying in touch with them regularly?
- How much business do you you think you are losing by not having a system to stay in front of them on a regular basis?
Okay, we both know running a business is like having two full-time jobs. But here’s the thing: 90% of salespeople do not follow-up consistently with their database even though the majority (I’m talking more than 80%) comes from it.
Simply put, better communication = more business (and profits!).
I know it can be hard to put such a big system in place …especially if you aren’t sure what’s most effective. That’s why we’re sharing this checklist with you. It lays out the steps you need to follow, plain and simple, to get more business from your database.
We’ve tested it. It works. This is a simple and effective system. Plus, after a little preparation, it will work for you in the background.
Now, before you download it, we want to ask you two favors:
- Share this post with two colleagues who could also use a little help communicating with their database.
- Comment below and let us know if you’d like more resources like this one.
Done? Okay — here is your checklist. If you have any questions, give us a call at (727) 232-9117.