Do you love what you do? Do you love your clients? Does ‘love’ even belong in business?
This Valentine’s Day, I’m feeling the love for my business, our members, and our team so, if there’s no room for love, I must be doing everything wrong.
Results suggest otherwise.
Here are five reasons I believe LOVE should LEAD in business:
- Life is short. I don’t think it’s too much to ask that we enjoy our work. For me, this means spending the bulk of my time engaging in work I’m uniquely suited to, and that adds value to the world.
- People need us. Right now, there are people in desperate need of you who don’t know you exist. You should love these strangers enough to share your passion for helping them far and wide.
- Relationships are priceless. It’s almost certain that whatever you want to accomplish in business can be accomplished through the people who are already in your database.
- Your network is your net worth. The people you know and – perhaps more importantly – the people who know you have real monetary value. Businesses with engaged databases consistently achieve higher valuations, which means they’re worth more than businesses that don’t.
- Life is more fun. Personally, I like to enjoy my life. Sometimes, that means locking myself away from everybody and binge watching Netflix, but most of the time life is more fun when it’s shared.
At Happy Grasshopper, we live this every day. It’s evident in our writing, our application, our webinar schedule, and the way we pull together to get things done as a team.
On Valentine’s Day, I’ll be revealing to the world what we’ve been working on behind the scenes. It’s a BRAND NEW update to Happy Grasshopper that I’m very excited to share. If you’d like to join me for the webinar, register here: webinar.happygrasshopper.com