How to take more of what you learn from real estate conferences and put it to work in your business. These girls have met at conferences and live throughout the state of Florida. They have been working together to get better results – here is how they collaborate remotely:
- Evernote – The girls have a shared folder so that they can share resources and collaborate easily.
- FuseMeeting – Let’s them screenshare
- Facebook Secret Group – keeps the communication going
What they share?
- Problems they are having and solutions
- Details from conferences that only one has attended
- Each pick and train one another on new technologies
Do Group – Find great people to surround yourself with that will hold you accountable, keep you productive and give you perspective.
Parting words from the girls:
- Create an action plan and blog.
- Only do the one thing that appeals to you most at this conference.
- Docusign rules – neighborhoods are starting to balance, getting offers in and out is going to start being critical.
- Have fun and love what you are doing every day and the rest will follow.