Mitch Ribak is killing it on the internet and shares his system. First tip, if you aren’t making people register to use your site, you are letting leads go away. He got 10 times more sales by testing registration vs. non-registration method. He recommends registration mandatory up front.
Internet leads aren’t great, but they are much warmer than cold calling.
Here is Matt’s the process:
- Require registration to view your IDX – ask for a phone number and address
- Send every lead a Thank you letter
- Every lead gets a first list of properties
- Set up every lead in a listing update system
- Don’t require, but ask, this way your won’t get bad phone numbers – if they give you a phone number, they expect a phone call (If you don’t call your leads, you will not be successful.)
- Place all leads in a database that allows you to email (Outlook or Act work great)
- Send a every 6 week, just checking in letter
If you do this, your life will change! It will take a year to get this running well, don’t give up.