Jeff is the VP of technology for Exit Realty.
(Today’s agent needs data on demand, where you stand. If you can’t get your clients the information they need now, they have access to get it somewhere else.) Technology will not replace the way you do business, real estate is still a people business.
The number one complaint from today’s real estate client is that they feel they often know more about the market than their agent. (If you can solve this complaint for your clients, you’ll position yourself at the top of your client.)
Top Uses and Apps for Tablets — Jeff picks for tablets are the iPad and the Motorola XOOM
- Data on Demand — Try Flipboard for taking notes
- Real Estate Search
- Video — Shoot and replay video during showings to refresh your clients memory later
- Realtor.com – Try the drawing apps for iPad and android)
- ReaddleDocs – (Try this to get flash to play)
- Sign My Pad – Use this to sign docs right on your mobile device
- Karl’s Mortgage Calculator
- Dropbox – Cloud Storage
- Hoot Suite
(Jeff is now the Founder & CEO of SparkTank Media)