Exporting your contacts from Yahoo Mail is easy, but you may find using our sync tool to be easier – you can find that on the Import Contacts tab in your account.
If you choose to go the export route, just follow these steps below.
You can then email your contacts to [email protected], just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Yahoo Mail:
1. Login to Yahoo Mail.
2. Click on Contacts tab across the top.
3. Then select Actions and Export All…
4. Select Export Now for the Yahoo CSV option.
5. Enter the security code.
6. It may take a bit for your file to start downloading – I find it is longer than the 5 seconds that they say. Just be patient and save the file where you prefer once the save option pops up.
7. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to [email protected] for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!