Exporting your contacts from Wise Agent is easy.
Just follow these steps below. You can then email your contacts to email@example.com, just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Wise Agent:
1. Login to Wise Agent.
2. Choose Import/Export under the contacts tab.
3. Then select “Export Clients to Outlook.” (NOTE: Clients will not go directly to Outlook, they will save to a file on your computer.)
4. At the top of the page where it says “Category”, you can select a specific category you would like to export and click Go. Then, click the “Select All” box above your first client and click “Export Selected”.
5. Save your file to the preferred folder.
6. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!