Exporting your contacts from Outlook is easy, but you may find using our sync tool to be easier – you can find that on the Import Contacts tab in your account.
If you choose to go the export route, just follow these steps below.
You can then email your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org, just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Outlook:
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click on File and then Import/Export.
3. Then choose Export to a file.
4. Then choose Comma Separated Values (Windows).
5. Then select Contacts as the file you want to Export.
6. Then pay attention to the folder and file name your list will be saved to. Notice I will be saving this file on the desktop and it will be called contacts.csv.
7. Click finish on the next page and your done.
You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to email@example.com for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!