Exporting your contacts from Hotmail is easy, but you may find using our sync tool to be easier – you can find that on the Import Contacts tab in your account.
If you choose to go the export route, just follow these steps below.
You can then email your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org, just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Hotmail:
1. Login to Hotmail.
2. Under the Hotmail menu across the top select Contacts.
3. Then under Manage, select Export.
4. Enter the verification code.
5. Save your file to the preferred folder.
6. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to email@example.com for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!