Exporting your contacts from Gmail is easy, but you may find using our sync tool to be easier – you can find that on the Import Contacts tab in your account.
If you choose to go the export route, just follow these steps below.
You can then email your contacts to [email protected], just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Gmail:
1. Login to Gmail.
2. Click on Contacts on the left just below the Gmail logo.
3. Then select More and Export (see above).
4. Then choose the group of contacts you’d like to export or all contacts and select Outlook CSV format – this is the file type you need.
5. Then save the export file to the folder you’d perfer.
6. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to [email protected] for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!