Exporting your contacts from eEdge is easy. Just follow these steps below.
You can then email your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org, just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Keller Williams eEdge:
1. Login to your eEdge account.
2. Click on View Contacts under myContacts in the myControl Panel section.
3. Then select “Imort/Export” on the far right just above your contact list.
4. You’ll then choose the Export Contacts tab. Select the agent you would like to export contacts for, select the contact groups you’d like to export and the contact status.
5. Save your file to the preferred folder on your computer.
6. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to email@example.com for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!