Exporting your contacts from Constant Contact is easy.
Just follow these steps below. You can then email your contacts to email@example.com, just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from Constant Contact:
1. After logging into Constant Contact, click Contacts > Export.
2. Use the “Contact List” drop-down box to select the list that you would like to export.
Example: Do Not Mail List
3. Use the “Sort Contacts by” drop-down box to select Email Address or Date.
Note: To see your newest signups, choose the Date option.
4. (Optional) Select any additional contact details that you would like to export by checking the appropriate boxes.
5. Click Export as CSV or Export as Text.Note: The CSV file type is for use within Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
6. Click Open or Save to copy the export data to a file on your local computer.
7. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import to Happy Grasshopper.
- The export is usually processed within an hour but this will depend on the list size and details.
- Exporting your contacts does not remove them from your account.
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!