Exporting your contacts from AOL Mail is easy, but you may find using our sync tool to be easier – you can find that on the Import Contacts tab in your account.
If you choose to go the export route, just follow these steps below.
You can then email your contacts to email@example.com, just make sure that you send them from the email address associated with your account. This helps us to verify your identity.
How to Export Contacts from AOL Mail:
1. Login to AOL Mail.
2. Click on Contacts tab in the left menu.
3. Then select Tools and Export (see above).
4. Choose Comma-separated value (CSV) and click export.
5. Save the file where you prefer once the save option pops up.
6. You can now open the file and delete any contacts you don’t wish to import before emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org for import!
Let us know if you need any help – use the chat at the bottom of the page or call us at 727.232.9117!