Social CRM (sCRM) is not technology – it is using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize your business processes. An sCRM starts with a well organized contact database.
- targeted and arranged lead sources (where did they come from)
- structured groups(first time home buyers, personal contacts, networking contacts, past clients)
- the right data to support relationships that drive transactions (what do I need to do to close a transaction with this lead)
What data should you collect?
- Contact Information
- Demographic Information (gender, income, marital status, life history)
- Conversations – what have you spoken about in the past, what do you need to speak about in the future
Human Interaction is Required – you have to commit to setting up and maintaining a system to have it work for you.